India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Republic Of India > Non receipt of Coins sets Swami Vivekananda etc.

MANOJ
Limited Member

Hello everyone, I booked the coins sets of Swami Vivekananda, 60 Years of INdia Govt. Mint Kolkata, Dr. Shyama Pd. Mukherjee, Sant Tuka Ram,Lal Bahadur Shastri through Online on 26 May 2013. My order no is 323634 and the order status shown as successful but till date I have not received any of the  set out of these sets. I have also sent mails to kolkata mint but no response has been received to me. In this regard please  inform me about exact status of the delivery orders.

Thanks

MANOJ GUPTA

February 2, 2014 at 1:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shivaprakash KB

I had also booked these coin sets on 23rd May 2013 (through DD). I haven't received any coin set till date. There is no response for emails or phone calls. There is no info on when they are going to dispatch the coin sets. Not sure what to do next.

February 3, 2014 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ramesh Chilakala

Hi All,

I have booked (#ORD318323) 60 yrs kolkatta mint proof set on 2nd of April'13. 

tried many times to contact mint. no luck. Can anyone help me how to track it.

Thanks in advance, Ramesh

February 3, 2014 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shivaprakash KB

Hi,

I received "Lal Bahadur Shastri" proof coin set yesterday. Scratches on the coin set is clearly visible. Packing is also bad. Only thing mint have done is , they have not put as RESTRIKE. Not sure is it really worth buying these coin sets at such a high price. No quality for the amount we pay.

Waiting for remaining coin sets.

Regards,

Shivaprakash KB

February 5, 2014 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AJAY MAURYA
Limited Member

I too have not received the Swami Vivekananda and 60 years of Parliament coin set. booked on 31st May 2013. Is there anyone from Kolkata who can find it out for us or atleast get a point of contact as the number in the FAQ on the site doesnt seem to be working, i mean no one picks up the call. its so frustrating. please any one from Kolkata can be of some use.

February 5, 2014 at 9:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Muralee Kumar.B
Limited Member

I had also booked these sets.I have received the Swami Vivekanand Coin sets and also the 60th.Ann.of Kolkata Mint Single coin(Rs.60).I am waiting for the rest

--
February 5, 2014 at 12:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pankaj
Limited Member

I had also booked all five coin sets on 24rd May 2013 (through Online). I have received only Swami Vivekanand coin set but other 4 set still not received. There is no response for emails or phone calls. There is no info on when they are going to dispatch the coin sets. Not sure what to do next.

February 7, 2014 at 4:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MANOJ
Limited Member

pankaj at February 7, 2014 at 4:10 AM

I had also booked all five coin sets on 24rd May 2013 (through Online). I have received only Swami Vivekanand coin set but other 4 set still not received. There is no response for emails or phone calls. There is no info on when they are going to dispatch the coin sets. Not sure what to do next.

Hello everyone, thanks for the updation.

Mr. Pankaj can you inform me your  booking number and date of receiving the  coin set of Swamy vivekanand. Since I had also booked all these coin  sets online on 26 th May 2013. My booking order number was 323634 and till date  I have not recevied any of the coin sets.

Thanks 

manoj Gupta 

--
February 8, 2014 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chandra Duddukuri

I ordered 

1. 60 YEARS OF INDIA GOVT. MINT KOLKATA (1952-2012)
  2. SWAMI VIVEKANANDA-150 Birth Anniversary(1863-1902)
  3. SANT TUKARAM
I received the first two, some 3 months back.
Though i purchased alltogether in online, they are dispatching these items independently.

Order No. : ORD324933

Order date : May 31, 2013

Did any one received SANT TUKARAM coin set or any update on this set dispatch???

--
-Chandra
February 11, 2014 at 8:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NS
Limited Member

I have not recd the Swami vivekananda proof set ORD321314 dated 3rd may 2013.

--
February 11, 2014 at 1:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shivaprakash KB

I received Sant Tukaram coinset on 8th Feb. 

Waiting for "Swami Vivekananda", "60 Years of India Govt Mint" and "DR. SHYAMA PRASAD MOOKERJEE-CENTENARY" coinsets.

February 12, 2014 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chandra Duddukuri

Hello Shivaprakash KB,

Can you share your Order No & Order Date

--
-Chandra
February 12, 2014 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shivaprakash KB

I had booked on 23rd May 2013 (through DD). Order Nos: SISSL-5976/13-14.

February 12, 2014 at 4:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

C Jogani

I had booked Four Coin Sets through Online Booking on Dated 2nd April 2013 / Order No :- ORD318442

1) 60 Yrs of India Min 1 Coin Set (60) Proof

2) Lal Bahdur Shastri Birth Cenetrary ( 1904-2004 ) Proof

3) Dr. Shyama Prasad Mookerjee Centenary Proof

4) Sant Tukaram Proof

Out of the above mentioned booking I have received ONLY 60 Yrs of India Min 1 Coin Set (60) Proof on dated 8th June 13.

Rest all 3 Sets 1) Lal Bahdur Shastri Birth Cenetrary ( 1904-2004 ) Proof , 2) Dr. Shyama Prasad Mookerjee Centenary Proof, 3) Sant Tukaram Proof Sets are Pending.

I am awaiting for the other pending coins, i have mailed and called several times, but they failed to reply back.

February 13, 2014 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pankaj
Limited Member

MANOJ at February 8, 2014 at 9:20 AM

pankaj at February 7, 2014 at 4:10 AM

Hello everyone, thanks for the updation.

Mr. Pankaj can you inform me your  booking number and date of receiving the  coin set of Swamy vivekanand. Since I had also booked all these coin  sets online on 26 th May 2013. My booking order number was 323634 and till date  I have not recevied any of the coin sets.

Thanks 

manoj Gupta 

Hi Mr. Manoj 

My Order No. is ORD323377, and i don't remember the exact date but i had received the swami vivekanand coin set in last of the july month. 

February 13, 2014 at 2:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Muralee Kumar.B
Limited Member

Received the Sant Tukaram Proof set yesterday.Packing similar to previous one.Set in good condition.

February 22, 2014 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SRN
Limited Member

Muralee Kumar.B at February 22, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Received the Sant Tukaram Proof set yesterday.Packing similar to previous one.Set in good condition.

Thanks Muralee Kumar. Can you please update your Order number and date of order?

February 23, 2014 at 4:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Muralee Kumar.B
Limited Member

I had booked the set on May27th.2013 via DD.I have not received any communication from the Mint regarding my booking number.

February 25, 2014 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NS
Limited Member

I have not recd the Swami vivekananda proof set ORD321314 dated 3rd may 2013. Can someone in Calcutta visit the mint and give us the update ?

Rgds

NS

--
March 5, 2014 at 4:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MANOJ
Limited Member

Hello everyone,

Booked all five sets online on 26 May 2013 and Order No. was 323634. Received only  one set  of Shastri ji  on 21 Feb. 2014. All the remaining four sets are pending till date. Already sent number of e-mails and as well as Speed Post letters to General Manager & Officer Marketing Mr. Ritesh Pal of Kolkata Mint but no response has been  received from their side. As per the terms of the booking advertisement of March 2013 "no query will be attended by the Kolkata Mint after the one year of closing of booking". Booking of these coins was closed on 31 May 2013 and according to these terms, no query will be attended by the Mint after 31 May 2014 regarding the non receiving of these coins sets. In such a situation please advise what should have been done by the persons like us who have not received even the  the coin sets relating to Swami Vivekanand and 60 years of Kolkata Mint.

With regards

Manoj Gupta

--
March 5, 2014 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.