India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Republic Of India > Booking open for 60 Years of Coir Board

Ramkumar

IGM, Mumbai today announced bookings for commemorative coins on 60 years of Coir board. The coin set contains 60 Rs. coin and 10 Rs. coin. The cost of proof set is Rs,3295 and the cost of UNC set is Rs.2769. Booking period is fro, 09 June 2014 to 30 July 2014. Advertisement regarding the same was there in today's Hindu. But, I am not able to open their website online, as continuously it is indicating that my credentials are wrong.

June 8, 2014 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kamlesh Rai
Limited Member

Yes Ram. The same here, I was also unable to login. I think they are updating the site as otherwise the site is not showing any new coin set for bookings.

June 8, 2014 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

C Jogani

Yess... I am too facing the same login problem... The error which i am getting is  Not a valid Customer inside. Please Try Again...

Members please update if u all are facing the same problem, or only few of them..

--
June 10, 2014 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ravi
Limited Member

C Jogani at June 10, 2014 at 1:03 AM

Yess... I am too facing the same login problem... The error which i am getting is  Not a valid Customer inside. Please Try Again...

Members please update if u all are facing the same problem, or only few of them..

Even me too

June 10, 2014 at 1:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ramkumar

Today, the site is working and I booked my coin set through the website. 

June 10, 2014 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ramkumar

I received the proof and UNC sets of 60 years of Coir Board yesterday. I was really surprised at the speed of delivery of these sets. 

September 28, 2014 at 4:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.