India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Republic Of India > Commemorative coins on birth centenary of Rani Gaidinliu

Ramesh Chilakala

The Union government is going to release coins to commemorate the birth centenary of Rani Gaidinliu, which falls on January 26, 2015. The denomination of coins is Rs 100 and Rs 5. The Rs. 5 coin will be for general circulation.

Happy Collecting.!!

January 27, 2015 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MANOJ
Limited Member

Non Receipt of 60 Years Proof coin set of Coir Board

Dear Friends 

I booked proof coin set of 60 years of coir board online on 28 July 2014 order no.230942. However, this set has not been delivered by Mint to me till date i.e. 9th March 2015. Can any one help me by informing me the exact status of delivery of this coin set. 

Thanks

Manoj

--
March 9, 2015 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

drjay
Limited Member

Roney sir i hav not received my SWAMI VIVEKANANDA COIN SET. WHAT CAN BE DONE. PLZ GUIDE

--

March 22, 2015 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

Hello Manoj and drjay, this thread is for a separate topic, i suggest you start a new thread for your topic , and post details of your booking id, our fellow collectors will help you, also you can drop a mail to mint with your booking details, they will respond to you. please dont spam threads with unrelated topics else your posts will be deleted.

April 2, 2015 at 5:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.