India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Error Coins > 1998(H) 2 Rupees DDR

kidromeo
Site Owner

This rare 1998(H) Double Died Reverse error 2 Rupees coin belongs to our ICN community member Ranjit.

--
"Coin collecting is the only hobby in the world that you can
spend all the money in the world and still have some left over" 
December 24, 2010 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daddu
Limited Member

RONY CAN YOU TELL AN IDEAL COST OF PERTICULAR COIN AS AN KNOWLEDGE IN RS/RANGE IREAD SOMEWHERE N YOUR BLOG THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF ERROR COINS THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE

February 23, 2013 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

daddu
Limited Member

RONY AS A REQUEST WRITE AN ARTICLE ON TOPIC OF ERROR COIN WITH PRICE AND PHOTO WHICH CAN HELP MANY OF US BECAUSE SAVERAL TIMES MANY OF US HOLDING TOO MUCH ERROR COINS AS I HAVE SAME ERROR AND SAE DENOMINATION OF COIN EVER TIME IN HUNT OF COIN I NEED MONEY AT THAT TIME IWANT TO SELL ERROR COINS IN SENSE OF ERROR COIN I HAYE IMPROPER KNOWLEDGE OF PRICE SO I COULD NOT SELL COIN &THATS WHY I COULD NOT PURCHASE COIN IN DESIRIG MANNER I HOPE YOU COULD HONOUR THE REQUEST THANKS

February 23, 2013 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrPRBPrasad

Dadduji, We have to arrive at pricing after studying various sites like ebay.My experience is that  net price of coin depends on seller's knowlege & need versus buyer's knowlege & need  as well as paying capacity.Place is also a crucial factor.A particular coin's price- error or normal greatly differs in different places.In my town,Ranchi Copper 1/4 Anna coin is readily available around Rs 15/- per piece wheeras on ebay & other places I find it in the range of Rs 30-100.

April 5, 2013 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.