India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions > Member Meet

kidromeo
Site Owner

Today just when I gotten an ugly haircut :roll: , I had the pleasure of meeting Sudhir Lunawat, a member of ICN.

We had a great time discussing about coins and our collection in general as well as about his passion for collecting autographs :)

August 4, 2011 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PR
Limited Member

may I ask where were you two in this photo? I mean shoes and coins like chalk and cheese...hope you don't mind :P...why don't you call for a ICN member meet in Kolkata

--

August 4, 2011 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kidromeo
Site Owner

It's our mutual friend Ajay Shand's (another ICN member :D ;) shoe shop

I returned from Calcutta a few days ago but whenever I visit, it's only for 1~2 days and I have to perform all obligatory duties like 'meet thy relatives', 'meet thy biz associates' etc. etc......leaves me with little time to organize a members meet.

It's up to the members to take up initiative and organize a member's meet at their respective cities. It's kinda weird that we have so many members from Calcutta, Bombay, Hyderabad, Bangalore but no one ever thought of meeting each other in person :roll:

August 4, 2011 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DrPRBPrasad

Collector's meet will be of great mutual benefit.

June 25, 2012 at 8:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

daddu
Limited Member

wow!! great journey ,a very good thought of collector's meet apppretiable idea.

--
June 25, 2012 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nishant gupta

Great Idea. I'm ready to volunteer to organize a meet for bangalore members. It will be great if other members from bangalore and nearby areas share there thoughts on the same. Even If there are 5-10 members who are interested for such a get together then pls mail me at [email protected] and we can take it further. So who ever is interested pls drop me a 1liner mail. Once i have some confirmations then we can decide the date and venue. lets meet and help each other and help grow the ICN family :)

June 27, 2012 at 8:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.