India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Republic of India > Guess who got lucky today?

kidromeo
Administrator

A customer at my shop handed me this beauty :) . VF condition but still very collectible.

--

"Coin collecting is the only hobby in the world that you can spend all the money in the world and still have some left over"

September 15, 2011 at 4:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

broken compass
Limited Member

Totally Awesome! For some reason these fancy number currencies have been selling like hot cakes. Check out heritage.

September 15, 2011 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kidromeo
Administrator

Thanks mate. I was at one time absolute bonkers about fancy serials. My favourite type was RadaЯ serials. In fact some of my paper currency buddies in forums called me kidradar :D

--

"Coin collecting is the only hobby in the world that you can spend all the money in the world and still have some left over"

September 15, 2011 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

broken compass
Limited Member

Do share more about the RadaR series! I have not heard about it before.

September 16, 2011 at 12:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kidromeo
Administrator

I have liquidated most fancy serial stuff from my collection with the exception of a few favorites.

The above banknote is a RadaЯ serial from my collection. RadaЯ means the serial number reads the same backwards.

--

September 16, 2011 at 6:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

broken compass
Limited Member

That's very cool! By liquidate, you mean sold it?

September 16, 2011 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kidromeo
Administrator

yup

--

September 16, 2011 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yash
Limited Member

Hey Guys..

I got a 20rs RadaЯ serial with me.

Number is 588885..

Note is in great condition.

What do you think it's current worth is..

Cheers,

Yash

December 11, 2011 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yash
Limited Member

Hi Kidromeo,

What do you think is the worth of this Note.

Cheers,

Yash
December 13, 2011 at 12:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kidromeo
Administrator

Just face value in my opinion especially if its not in gem UNC grade as Indian radars are dime a dozen because theres one RadaЯ serial for every 1000 notes. Old and discontinued notes with RadaЯ serials even in lower grades are worth keeping.

--

December 13, 2011 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.