India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Republic Of India > Comptroller and Auditor General of India

Anantha
Limited Member

hello,

can anyone from kolkatta confirm that the coins have come out for circulation .

A dealer said he has got RBI sealed bag from kokatta mint.

Thank you

--

March 2, 2012 at 11:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KUNAL CHATTERJEE

Anantha at March 2, 2012 at 11:28 AM

hello,

Thank you

Not yet, officially.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             I 've also heard such but, not seen physically.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         In this regard I would like to inform you that these bags to be sealed & stamped from & by mint &  not from R.B.I. - they can only distribute them & mint can  distribute them to none except R.B.I., as far my knowledge goes. 

March 9, 2012 at 2:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sarvi
Limited Member

The newly released coin in denomination of 5 Rs for CAG will be in circulation from when?

March 11, 2012 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Anantha
Limited Member

KUNAL CHATTERJEE at March 9, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Anantha at March 2, 2012 at 11:28 AM

hello,

Thank you

Not yet, officially.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             I 've also heard such but, not seen physically.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         In this regard I would like to inform you that these bags to be sealed & stamped from & by mint &  not from R.B.I. - they can only distribute them & mint can  distribute them to none except R.B.I., as far my knowledge goes. 

thank you kunal for the informatiom.

do post once when the coin is avaliable

regards

--

March 12, 2012 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.