India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Coin Chat > HATE MAIL FROM CLIENT : RUCHI KANSAL : PART I

cranko
Limited Member

I buy and sell coins for a living, and this customer should not be called a "CLIENT" but rather a "[email protected]". She bought something from me, and I sold it to them. Simple right? Not at all. They went to my Facebook page to find out my background, what I do, what I have done, blah blah blah, after I would not agree to a partial refund. Never did they as me for a full refund. Then with last ditch effort they used GOD and my past career to make me feel like I am nothing, and the lowest of the low. So they were Anil Kapoor and I was Dev Patel from the movie "Slumdog Millionaire?" Maybe this movie ends the same way. I am sure they asked GOD's permission to write everything that they did below because that's what the ENTITY says to do, and condones it with his blessings. Let me tell you a little about myself. I was a waiter/bartender for many years of my career in addition to running a business at the same time, worked very hard/still do, and i'm proud of it. Below is the tail end of many an email I received from a customer: WORD FOR WORD. I simply cut and paste this from my inbox, did not change a word, but may going forward for privacy/adhering to the rules of this site. I bought something for X and sold it for almost 2X, they did some digging, found out my source (ebay), and cost. But, it doesn't matter what you buy something for folks, and what you sell it for either. It only matters whether you the seller delivers the product/service as you have promised, and the buyer delivers the funds as promised. Nothing more in a pure business transaction folks. This person threatened me with a lawyer, the police, and then finally shamefully : CAST ILL WILL ON ME AND MY FAMILY. But, please read the first of many emails I will post to show how desperate fellow "man" or "woman" becomes when money is involved, and somebody finds your sourcing cost. I still don't know to this day whether or not this is a man hiding behind a woman's email or not. 

It starts below backwards from 2011:

********Dear Sanjay Ji********

15th August is not very far. Its only a matter of 14 days, then truth will come out. Then we will know who has the last laugh.

What really hurt me was that instead of an iota of apology, you have adopted a brazen attitude.

Anyway, I have full faith in God. One day, He will find some way to make it even. Consider some of the possibilities:

(a) You will get defrauded in life (not necessarily coins) for a much higher amount

(b) Your father may fall ill requiring you to spend US$8000 on his treatment

(c) Your wife may decide to file a nasty divorce

(d) Your children may plunge your wealth

HA HA HA…the list is endless.

I hope you want to progress in your life from a measly waiter (lifting leftover plates of your customers) to a respectable position. For that you will require lots of good wishes and ashirwaad. .

***********Regards

*****************Ruchi Kansal**********************************

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

April 12, 2012 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

*********Ruchi Kansal********

8/15/11

to me (Sanjay Gandhi)

Mr Cranko (the waiter)

I went to the police station yesterday. But they were busy in the Independence Day arrangements. They have called me today. I will keep you updated.

Regards

*******Ruchi*******

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

April 16, 2012 at 9:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:36 AM, ****Ruchi Kansal***** wrote:

CC/11/Cranko/E July 29, 2011

Mr Sanjay Gandhi

Bridgeville, PA

Sub: 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin Box

Ref: Various communications exchanged between us

Dear Mr Gandhi,

As soon as I realized (two week back) that you have cheated me , I contacted a lawyer friend. I provided him printouts of all the communication exchanged between us. After studying the emails, he confirmed that if a person sells an item worth US$900 to unsuspecting buyer at a highly inflated price of US$1800 after making blatantly false claims of (a) having alternate buyers at a higher price of US$1900 and (b) having purchased the same at US$1700; there is many words in dictionary for this – CHEATING, SWINDLING, FRAUD etc. He has also confirmed that cheating is a criminal offence punishably by law.

My earlier letters CC/11/Cranko/A, CC/11/Cranko/B, CC/11/Cranko/C and CC/11/Cranko/D were therefore drafted by my lawyer. You must have realized so after reading the language of these letters.

In fact my lawyer was in touch with authorities. Authorities informed that sometimes offenders get scot-free on the ‘technical ground’ that before lodging a complaint, they were not given a chance to rectify the mistake.

Therefore on the advice of my lawyer, I offered a make good period of 21 days to you through my letter CC/11/Cranko/D. Out of above, five days have already passed as on today.

In case the issue is not resolved amicable by August 15, 2011, I will be free to (a) report you to ebay and (b) lodge a complaint with the cyber crime police stations in India against you and Mr C. Gandhi for cheating, swindling and fraud; which are punishable offense under the provisions of Indian Penal Code.

Since I have given you an adequate period of 21 days, you will be solely responsible for any consequences arising thereafter.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

*****(Ruchi Kansal)******

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

April 16, 2012 at 9:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

Sanjay Gandhi

7/23/11

from Sanjay 

to Ruchi

STOP F#%KING SENDING THIS NONSENSE YOU IDIOT

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 10:25 PM, *******Ruchi Kansal****** wrote:

CC/11/Cranko/D July 24, 2011

Mr Sanjay Gandhi

1. This is in continuation of (a) my earlier communication Ref No Coins/Cranko/A dated 13th July 2011 establishing your offence of cheating and swindling an amount of US$800 from me by willfully supplying wrong information, suppressing the important facts and making false claims; (b) my communication Ref No Coins/Cranko/B dated 14th July 2011 establishing that you also willfully caused financial loss to ebay by enticing me to enter into a transaction outside ebay which is against ebay rules and (c) my communication Ref No Coins/Cranko/C dated 17th July 2011 establishing that Mr ********** ******* Gandhi is jointly and severally liable for all the misdeeds committed by you.

2. Your attention is also drawn to the seven annexure (Annexure A to Annexure G) which are integral part of my communications.

3. As you are aware that I live in India. The payment of US$900 was made to you using Indian credit card. An additional payment of US$900 was also made to the NRO account of Mr ******** ******** Gandhi in an Indian bank

4. My lawyer has advised that the deeds of cheating and swindling committed by you jointly and severally with Mr ****** ******** Gandhi are punishable offense under the relevant provisions of Indian Penal Code.

5. Please be also be advised that Government of India has established cyber crime police stations to deal with crimes of cheating and swindling committed through electronic media like emails.

6. Through this communication, I give you one more opportunity to amicably settle the issue.

7. As per Point No 25 (a) and 25(b) of my communication Ref No Coins/Cranko/A dated 13th July 2011, I have already suggested two options to amicably settle the issue in a fair equitable and transparent way.

8. Without prejudice to above, I am open to further suggestions from you if you feel that the above two options are not appropriate. I invite alternatives (if any) from you.

9. On the Advice of my lawyer, I offer you a make good period of 21 days from today for the amicable settlement of the issue.

10. In case the matter is not resolved amicable by August 15, 2011, I will be free to lodge a complaint with the cyber crime police stations in India for the deeds of cheating, swindling and fraud committed by you; which are punishable offense under the provisions of Indian Penal Code. I will also report you to ebay.

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

April 17, 2012 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

******Ruchi Kansal****** kansal***@yahoo.com

7/14/11

to me

CC/11/Cranko/B July 14, 2011

Mr Sanjay Gandhi

Dear Mr Gandhi

This is in continuation of my earlier communication Ref No CC/11/Cranko/A dated 13th July 2011 establishing your malafide intentions and intent to cause financial losses to me by willfully suppressing the facts and providing the wrong information.

1. In June this year, you put a 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin box for sale on Ebay (Item No 260802341030) under your ebay identity “Cranko”. Being a coin collector, I was interested in purchasing the same. I offered to purchase the above-said coin set through ebay for US$ 1000 on 18th June 2011.

2. On 19th June 2011, you sent an email to me informing that “we can always negotiate outside ebay” Being an experienced ebayer with a rating of more than 10,000 you are well aware that this is against the policies of ebay.

3. On 22nd June 2011, you sent another email to me offering the 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin for US$2000. You clearly mentioned that “US$2000 can be reduced to US$1800 for direct purchase”.

4. In order to save me US$200, I was coerced by you to deal outside ebay. This has caused financial loss to ebay in form of loss of their fees.

5. Relying on your false and misleading claims of (a) having purchased the above item for US$1700 and (b) having two other buyers at a price of US$1800-1900, I agreed to purchase the 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin set from you outside ebay for US$ 1800.

6. On 25th June 2011, I made first payment of US$300 to your paypal account held under the name cranko.*** and email sanjay***@***.***,. A copy of Paypal receipt is enclosed at Anenxure D. It shows your customer service URL as http://www.*****.****/. It further shows that your customer service email is sanjay*****@comcast.net.

7. As soon as you received the direct payment, you removed the coin set from ebay. (Annexure E)

8. This proves that first you enticed me into dealing with you directly (outside ebay) by offering lower prices if we completed the transaction outside ebay.

9. I have reasons to believe that in the past too, you might have completed the transactions outside ebay; after initially listing your items on ebay. This is against the policy of ebay. Thus you have willfully caused loses and harm not only to me but also to ebay in-spite of fully knowing that this is against ebay’s policies.

10. If any representation is made to ebay, they can investigate the matter and bring out the truth. Ebay will be free to take action against you like blocking your identity ‘cranko’ or blocking your Paypal account. You are well aware that Paypal is also an ebay company.

11. Please note that above is without prejudice to remedies available under law or elsewhere.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

*****(Ruchi Kansal)*******

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

April 17, 2012 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

broken compass
Limited Member

All I can do is laugh at the emails your buyer wrote to you. A lot of people don't understand the concept of capitalism and don't realize business is a matter of supply and demand. You buy it for a $1 and sell it to a place where they dont have access to the $1 merchandise. Sell it for $10 or a $10,000 doesnt really matter as long is worth as much to the buyer. A buyer has to do due diligence before buying it. All the buyer had to do was ask for a refund, instead of that, all this drama!!

Sorry man, I feel your pain !  These people make selling a nightmare!

April 19, 2012 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

cranko at April 17, 2012 at 12:44 PM

7/14/11

to me

Mr Sanjay Gandhi

Dear Mr Gandhi

This is in continuation of my earlier communication Ref No CC/11/Cranko/A dated 13th July 2011 establishing your malafide intentions and intent to cause financial losses to me by willfully suppressing the facts and providing the wrong information.

1. In June this year, you put a 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin box for sale on Ebay (Item No 260802341030) under your ebay identity “Cranko”. Being a coin collector, I was interested in purchasing the same. I offered to purchase the above-said coin set through ebay for US$ 1000 on 18th June 2011.

2. On 19th June 2011, you sent an email to me informing that “we can always negotiate outside ebay” Being an experienced ebayer with a rating of more than 10,000 you are well aware that this is against the policies of ebay.

3. On 22nd June 2011, you sent another email to me offering the 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin for US$2000. You clearly mentioned that “US$2000 can be reduced to US$1800 for direct purchase”.

4. In order to save me US$200, I was coerced by you to deal outside ebay. This has caused financial loss to ebay in form of loss of their fees.

5. Relying on your false and misleading claims of (a) having purchased the above item for US$1700 and (b) having two other buyers at a price of US$1800-1900, I agreed to purchase the 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin set from you outside ebay for US$ 1800.

6. On 25th June 2011, I made first payment of US$300 to your paypal account held under the name cranko.*** and email sanjay***@***.***,. A copy of Paypal receipt is enclosed at Anenxure D. It shows your customer service URL as http://www.*****.****/. It further shows that your customer service email is sanjay*****@comcast.net.

7. As soon as you received the direct payment, you removed the coin set from ebay. (Annexure E)

8. This proves that first you enticed me into dealing with you directly (outside ebay) by offering lower prices if we completed the transaction outside ebay.

9. I have reasons to believe that in the past too, you might have completed the transactions outside ebay; after initially listing your items on ebay. This is against the policy of ebay. Thus you have willfully caused loses and harm not only to me but also to ebay in-spite of fully knowing that this is against ebay’s policies.

10. If any representation is made to ebay, they can investigate the matter and bring out the truth. Ebay will be free to take action against you like blocking your identity ‘cranko’ or blocking your Paypal account. You are well aware that Paypal is also an ebay company.

11. Please note that above is without prejudice to remedies available under law or elsewhere.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

Date: Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Subject: Re: 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin Box

To: Ruchi Kansal

Feel free to pursue this legally.

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

June 4, 2012 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

cranko at June 4, 2012 at 2:07 PM

7/14/11

to me

Mr Sanjay Gandhi

Dear Mr Gandhi

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

Date: Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Subject: Re: Axis 2

To: Sanjay Gandhi

Sanjay Ji

I am sending the scans of Pay In Slip of Axis Bank Ltd, Indirapuram Branch Ghaziabad with today's date and stamp. With this, I have paid $1350 till now.

I am a passionate coin collector. I am from a middle class family with limited income. I was searching for this Nehru set since a long time so I agreed to buy it from you for $1800. However, I am finding it very difficult to arrange $1800.

I understand that this set was available for $ 1300. Recently one such set was sold on ebay for similar prices. It also had a slip signed by personal secretary to our Prime Minister.I am feeling embarrassed in deviating from my earlier commitment, but I respectfully request you to reduce the price by $200-250.

Please note that even after this reduction, you will get $1550-$1600; which is higher than $1300. Please also note that I will respect your decision and abide by it. I will NOT default in payment. If you don't agree for reduction, I will somehow arrange the balance money with great difficulty by borrowing from friends.

I urge you to take a fair decision. I hope you will understand my position.

Regards

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

June 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

cranko at June 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM

cranko at June 4, 2012 at 2:07 PM

7/14/11

to me

Mr Sanjay Gandhi

Dear Mr Gandhi

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

Date: Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Subject: Re: Axis 2

To: Sanjay Gandhi

Sanjay Ji

I am sending the scans of Pay In Slip of Axis Bank Ltd, Indirapuram Branch Ghaziabad with today's date and stamp. With this, I have paid $1350 till now.

I am a passionate coin collector. I am from a middle class family with limited income. I was searching for this Nehru set since a long time so I agreed to buy it from you for $1800. However, I am finding it very difficult to arrange $1800.

I understand that this set was available for $ 1300. Recently one such set was sold on ebay for similar prices. It also had a slip signed by personal secretary to our Prime Minister.I am feeling embarrassed in deviating from my earlier commitment, but I respectfully request you to reduce the price by $200-250.

Please note that even after this reduction, you will get $1550-$1600; which is higher than $1300. Please also note that I will respect your decision and abide by it. I will NOT default in payment. If you don't agree for reduction, I will somehow arrange the balance money with great difficulty by borrowing from friends.

I urge you to take a fair decision. I hope you will understand my position.

Regards

>>> Subject: Re: Axis 2

>>>

>>> To: "Ruchi Kansal"

>>> Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 10:44 AM

>>>

>>>

The deal is $1800 When you pay the remainder of the invoice. I will ship

the coin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will confirm the deposits even though you have provided me a deposit slip, and one pending.

Once my father confirms he has received the full $900 into his Axis Bank account.

I will ship your 1964 Nehru RBI India proof coin set to your address within the United States as listed within your paypal account as follows:

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

June 4, 2012 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

Any thoughts from anyone? 

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

July 15, 2012 at 10:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Subject: 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin Box

To: ******@cranko.net

CC/11/Cranko/A July 13, 2011

Mr Sanjay Gandhi

Dear Mr Gandhi

With deep anguish and sorrow, I want to recall the events of the last three weeks which shows your ulterior motives of cheating, deceiving and causing financial losses to me by your actions of willful misrepresentation of facts, suppression of facts and providing false information:

1. In June this year, you put a 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin box for sale on Ebay (Item No 260802341030) under your ebay identity “Cranko”. (Annexure A).

2. I thought that the appropriate price for the 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin box is in the range of US$1000-US$1100. Therefore, I offered to purchase the above-said coin set through ebay for US$ 1000 on 18th June 2011. This offer was rejected by you on grounds of being too low (Annexure B).

3. Through your email dated 23rd June 2011, you claimed that you can not accept a price of lower than US$ 1800 from me for the 1964 1Re Nehru VIP RBI Box as you will earn only US$ 100. You also claimed that your margin from this set is only 6%.

4. Through your email dated 23rd June 2011, you also informed me that you have received two offers for the 1964 1Re Nehru VIP RBI Box from two other buyers. You claimed that these buyers have offered you US$1800 and US$1900.

5. Through another email dated 23rd June 2011, you gave an ultimatum to me that if you don’t hear from me in next 24 hours, you will pass the offer to other buyers.

6. Your claims that you are earning only US$ 100 on a selling price of US$ 1800, give the false impression that you have purchased the 1964 1Re Nehru VIP RBI Box for US$1700. Relying on false information supplied by you, I erroneously calculated that selling price of US$1800 is appropriate,

7. Your claim that you are earning only 6% margin further reinforced my belief that you purchased the above set for US$ 1700 and therefore a selling price of US$1800 is justified.

8. Through your further claims that you already had two offers of US$1800 & US$1900 for 1964 1Re Nehru VIP RBI Box I was deceived into thinking that US$1800 is the correct price for above.

9. On 23rd June 2011 itself; relying on your misleading & false claims of (a) having the coin set purchased at US$1700 and (b) having alternate buyers at higher prices of US$1800 and US$1900, I agreed to purchase the above-mentioned coin set from you for an amount of US$1800.

10. By 28th June 2011, I paid US$1350 to you – US$900 to your Paypal account under name cranko.net (US$300 in three installments) & US$450 to Axis Bank account of of Mr @@@@ @@@@@ Gandhi.

11. It had come to my notice that a 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin box was sold on ebay for US$1300. As a bonus this particular set was personally signed by Personal Secretary of Indian Prime Minister. This confirmed my hunch of US$1000 being the appropriate price. Through my email dated 28th June 2011, I brought to your notice the fact about autographed set.

12. I also informed you that I am a passionate coin collector from middle class family with limited income. I am finding it very difficult to arrange $1800. I pleaded with you to reduce the price and take a fair decision.

13. On 28th June 2011 itself I received a curt reply from you “The deal is $1800; when you pay the remainder of the invoice. I will ship the coin” On the same day, you asked me to reconfirm the terms of agreement.

14. By that time I had already paid US$1350 to you. If I did not make the balance payment, I run the risk of losing my US$1350.

15. I was not aware that with a malafide intention to cause financial harm to me, you had deliberately withheld the correct pricing of coin.

16. So with great reluctance and hardship I reconfirmed the intention to purchase the 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin for US$1800; which was based on false premise. I somehow managed the balance amount of US$450 by borrowing from friends and deposited it to the account of of Mr ****** Gandhi, on 2nd July 2011

17. On 2nd July 2011, you confirmed that 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin came to you from New Zealand. You also confirmed that you don’t have the paperwork for the coin.

18. I did some research on the ebay on internet and traced the original seller from New Zealand. The same 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin was listed by one seller ‘nz2u’ as ebay item 200590957527. The photographs confirmed that it was same coin set. Moreover the seller has clearly mentioned that the set originated from New Zealand mint.

19. I was shocked to learn that even after a hectic bidding (22 bids), the 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin box was sold for a meager amount of US$906.76. A copy of above is placed at Annexure C.

20. I then realized to my utter shock that you had deliberately fed misleading and false information to me since the beginning. The 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin box cost you US$ 907 whereas you falsely claimed that it cost US$1700.

21. The fair value of 1964 1Re Nehru VIP Coin box is US$907. My initial offer through ebay was for US$1000. Even the premium set carrying autographs of secretary to the Prime Minister was sold for merely US$1300. I agreed to pay US$1800 on (a) your false and misleading claims of having purchased the above item for US$1700 and (b) your false claim of having two other buyers at a price of US$1800-1900,

22. Thus the basic tenant on which our agreement was structured was based on false information. You acted with malafide intentions with a motive to cause financial losses to me by willfully suppressing the facts and providing the wrong information.

23. By willfully supplying wrong information, suppressing the important facts and making false claims; you entered into a conspiracy to commit offence of cheating and swindling an amount of US$ 800 from me.

24. I therefore request you to amicably renegotiate our terms of agreements so that it becomes more equitable, fair and transparent.

25. The fair options available for amicable renegotiation are:

(a) Through your email dated 23rd June 2011, you claimed that your profit margin on above set is 6%. Therefore I am willing to pay US$961 (US$907 + US$54). You have to refund me US$839 to me as per above

(b) Through your email dated 23rd June, you claimed that you are earning US$ 100 on deal. Based on above, I am ready to pay you US$1007 (US$907 + US$100) for the coin set. In such circumstances, you will have to refund US$793 to me.

26. As per cyber laws of United States as well as of India, communication sent by valid email ids is acceptable as evidence under the court of law. I have saved all emails exchanged between us in the last 20 days.

27. Please be advised that as per Section III (4) of the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008 of India, emails and other form of electronic communication are recognized legally and acceptable under the court of laws. Thus emails are admissible as evidence in court of law. Similarly, emails are recognized as per the relevant laws of the United States.

28. I have saved all the emails exchanged between us in the last three weeks.

29. My offer / request for the amicable settlement of the issue is without prejudice to any rights and remedies available to me under the relevant laws of India and / or United States. In case the matter is not sorted out amicably, I reserve the option to pursue remedies I may deem fit.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

*******Ruchi Kansal********

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

November 24, 2012 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.