India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > World Coins & Paper Money > Royal Mint UK

sudha
Limited Member

friends, i had tried to register with royal mint. but it is not registering. all fields remain while the password is being rejected everytime. could u help me.

January 26, 2013 at 8:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

alphanumeric password like Pass123

January 27, 2013 at 4:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sudha
Limited Member

tried that. not working.

January 27, 2013 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

try with alphanumeric make sure some letters are capital, if it doesnt work, take a screenshot of the error, send a mail to Royal mint describing your problem :

[email protected] , these guys reply back in 2 or 3 working days.

January 28, 2013 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sudha
Limited Member

Registered and placed an order with royal mint UK. was very happy dealing with them. i got the order in 10 days. they certainly know how to pack attractively. while our commemmorative set UNC and like have nothing on it except the details of the metals in the coins, each commemorative packing of royal mint has some description and beautiful photographs. when will our mints learn from them?

January 26, 2014 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

Quality of coins minted by Royal Mint is Impeccable, one of the best in the world, however their sales policy is flawed, when they release a coin it will be offered at certain price, after few months they offer discounts, after some more months its half price sale, collectors who buy coins at begining of release are always fooled!!!! ive decided not to buy any more coins from them  eventhough quality is superb  :(

January 29, 2014 at 3:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

suncity
Limited Member

earlier theay do this but from last 10 to 12 month theay stop this

i am not found any this type coins in last 6-8 month

January 29, 2014 at 7:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

Oh thats nice to hear  :) 

January 30, 2014 at 1:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.