India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > World Coins & Paper Money > Coins from RoyalMint UK

Aniruddha

Hello, did anyone purchase coins from royal mint of uk recently, im not able to place the order as India is missing from the drop down list of countries, any info will be appreciated.

July 9, 2012 at 1:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

:mad:we cant order from UK mint.

July 11, 2012 at 1:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

i had taken up this issue further with them some months back, i told them about ICN, about coin collectors in INDIA, they agred to do something, finally i was able to order and get London Olympics coins, its been corrected we can order coins from INDIA. Sorry for the delayed update.

January 3, 2013 at 12:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrPRBPrasad

Thanks for your efforts.

January 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

karthick
Limited Member

i ordered few coins including some silver coin. i paid like more than 35% of bill value to the custom :(. came upto 8000 rupees :(.

people beware before buying, high cost on shipping and 35% to the CUSTOMS.

January 10, 2013 at 7:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

karthick at January 10, 2013 at 7:47 AM

i ordered few coins including some silver coin. i paid like more than 35% of bill value to the custom :(. came upto 8000 rupees :(.

people beware before buying, high cost on shipping and 35% to the CUSTOMS.

Actually these coins cost less wen u order from India, taxes on Special coins are more in UK and elsewhere, but u have to shell out 10 pounds as postage from India, thats bit expensive,  the trick is to order two or 3 coins at once, the postage charges remain same for upto 4 coins depending on weight of coins :D

January 11, 2013 at 12:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

karthick
Limited Member

yes i know that...i bought about more than 20 coins for same shipping price 12 pounds....only concern is customs....they charge 35% of you bill.....if u r lucky....u get through without paying.:)

January 11, 2013 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.