India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > British India > GUESS WHAT THE 1939 RUPEE WILL SELL FOR SEPTEMBER 2012

Navonil Mukherjee

cranko at August 30, 2012 at 1:04 PM

how can you make an educated guess on my behalf? 

I don't make a geuss "in you behalf"...i guess about "you"...and how i make that guess?...read previous posts by me....

--

http://mycoinsnavonil.blogspot.in/

http://navonilphillumeny.blogspot.in/

August 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

I am simply saying you don't know my expectations. i'll tell you what. why don't you make me an offer through ebay to find out my expectations. so above you state that your guess is 10-12K, but I would say 50K? did I read that wrong? 

"@nakul..did you chack the auction link.???? its already.. $4.5k(approx 2.4 lakh)....

my guess $10K to $12K

but i think sanjay expect it to be around $50K or more..."

these are your words

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

August 30, 2012 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

the way the words read which you wrote above translate into you guessing 10-12K, and you guess on my behalf at 50K for the coin at Heritage. maybe you "understand" my position now

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

August 30, 2012 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Navonil Mukherjee

"well in your ebay you put the price around $70K so its safe to say that is your expectation so when i said $50k that's understatement...."

These^^ are also my words you chose to ignore...

How the earth my estimation could be spot on....thats why it's call "guess"...besides i am not much of a buisnessman but whan I saw some seller put a price of $70K in his product..I can tell that is his/her expectaion from that product...

Link

Isn't this ^^ your 1939 1 rupee in ebay costing $70K

--

August 30, 2012 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

i'm not ignoring any of your words. i'm am not saying by any means that your guess is wrong or can be spot. It's a guess, but the way your words read is that you assume that my guess is 50K for the Heritage coin being auctioned off next week. Your words don't say that my expectation for my coin on ebay is 50K. If a reader reads your words it reads that you guess my price or expectation for the current Heritage coin is 50K on my behalf. It sends the wrong message to the reader. This is a big misunderstanding from your words. You can't "tell" my expectation, you can guess all day, and at the end of the day only I know. 

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

August 30, 2012 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Navonil Mukherjee

cranko at August 30, 2012 at 1:31 PM

the way the words read which you wrote above translate into you guessing 10-12K, and you guess on my behalf at 50K for the coin at Heritage. maybe you "understand" my position now

No. It translate like this....

My guess 10-12k

and again my guess..you want 50K + to be its final bid...

Now if you offended because I guess about your expectaion..then you should not put this thread because you want us to guess about many other bidders.....If your position is "It is offensive others guess about me"  then you should not ask others to guess about other people too...

hope I made myself clear...

--

August 30, 2012 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Navonil Mukherjee

cranko at August 30, 2012 at 1:46 PM

i'm not ignoring any of your words. i'm am not saying by any means that your guess is wrong or can be spot. It's a guess, but the way your words read is that you assume that my guess is 50K for the Heritage coin being auctioned off next week. Your words don't say that my expectation for my coin on ebay is 50K. If a reader reads your words it reads that you guess my price or expectation for the current Heritage coin is 50K on my behalf. It sends the wrong message to the reader. This is a big misunderstanding from your words. You can't "tell" my expectation, you can guess all day, and at the end of the day only I know. 

from this what i can understan that you are worried if my commant send wrong message to your heritage bidders that you want 50k from that bid....

I don't think that a serious bidder going to pay attention to my( or any others) comment ..but if you think that this messege can do then I AM SORRY for making a guess.....but you can point this out long ago and very politly...so still you owe me an apology for that...

BTW i don't "tell" your expectation...I guessed it...which apperantly i can do all day...

--

August 30, 2012 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

That's not how it reads, and you need to be more concise with words so they are not "lost in translation". Do I make myself clear? I never asked anyone to guess my price for my coin. Did I ever write that in any of my posts? It's offensive if you guess on my behalf for the coin being auctioned next week at Heritage. That's how your words read. 

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

August 30, 2012 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

Navonil Mukherjee at August 30, 2012 at 1:59 PM

from this what i can understan that you are worried if my commant send wrong message to your heritage bidders that you want 50k from that bid....

I don't think that a serious bidder going to pay attention to my( or any others) comment ..but if you think that this messege can do then I AM SORRY for making a guess.....but you can point this out long ago and very politly...so still you owe me an apology for that...

BTW i don't "tell" your expectation...I guessed it...which apperantly i can do all day...

i don't care what the coin sells for at all, and it's irrelevant. i don't want anyone to get the wrong message because you can't construct sentences, and on top of that your sentence construction makes my guess for the coin at Heritage 50K. that's how it reads. But this is all a misunderstanding like i mentioned before. don't be sorry for making a guess, and you can do whatever the hell you want. be sorry for poorly a construted post. i owe you nothing, you should apologize to every person that reads that post because they have to assume what you think, which is limitless, and they have to try to understand you. type one thing and mean another. yes. you made a mistake in grammar, admit it, and move on.   

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

August 30, 2012 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Navonil Mukherjee

cranko at August 30, 2012 at 1:59 PM

That's not how it reads, and you need to be more concise with words so they are not "lost in translation". Do I make myself clear? I never asked anyone to guess my price for my coin. Did I ever write that in any of my posts? It's offensive if you guess on my behalf for the coin being auctioned next week at Heritage. That's how your words read. 

No you are not clear.....

but first lets clear my self first....

my guess $10K to $12K="my guess 10-12k will be the price in auction"

but i think sanjay expect it to be around $50K or more...="i think" means i guess..( if you don't understand)..that you want 50K+ from the auction...

I don't guess you price for the coin I guess your expectation....

If I was guessing on your behalf the i would write...."Sanjay expect it to be 50k" instade of  "I think Sanjay expect it to be 50 K+"<--- see the differance...

so stop saying same thing over and over again and read each post carefully before you make next comment....

--

August 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Navonil Mukherjee

cranko at August 30, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Navonil Mukherjee at August 30, 2012 at 1:59 PM

i don't care what the coin sells for at all, and it's irrelevant. i don't want anyone to get the wrong message because you can't construct sentences, and on top of that your sentence construction makes my guess for the coin at Heritage 50K. that's how it reads. But this is all a misunderstanding like i mentioned before. don't be sorry for making a guess, and you can do whatever the hell you want. be sorry for poorly a construted post. i owe you nothing, you should apologize to every person that reads that post because they have to assume what you think, which is limitless, and they have to try to understand you. type one thing and mean another. yes. you made a mistake in grammar, admit it, and move on.   

Lets assume I am very bad in english and my post absolutly mean opposite what I ment....Thats don't give you any right to pass rude and offensive comment against me...Is this english clear enough for you????

--

August 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

i am rude? don't put words in my mouth or on my keyboard, and I will defend my word til' I am dead. you. will just come up with assumptions, and excuses. you will never admit you made a mistake above. what a sad way to live.

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

August 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Navonil Mukherjee

cranko at August 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM

i am rude? don't put words in my mouth or on my keyboard, and I will defend my word til' I am dead. you. will just come up with assumptions, and excuses. you will never admit you made a mistake above. what a sad way to live.

I don't need to put anything on your mouth....its already in the posts you made, for everyone to see....you don't understand english..thats not my mistake....I will only apologize if my guessing makes problems for your auction...then again you told that I can guess as much as I can want....

--

August 30, 2012 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

all the words are there for everyone to read forever, and i will leave you with yours: 

"@nakul..did you chack the auction link.???? its already.. $4.5k(approx 2.4 lakh)....

my guess $10K to $12K

you don't know how to communicate in any languge

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

August 30, 2012 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

Hello Sanjay, we are posting our replies since you asked us , when you ask something, you should be ready to accept both positive and negative replies, please stop being hostile and stop defending each and every reply, anyway i admire the way u have marketed this coin , however i must say it isnt worth that much :) 

August 31, 2012 at 2:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

cranko at August 30, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Aniruddha at August 29, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Yep, thats right, im sure i can sell even my UNC 1901 queen victoria one rupee coin for 20-30k or put an auction with some history about  it( last silver coin of queen victoria, minted after she died or before controversy, add one more controversy they were withdrawn after the queen died) and see the price grow exponentially.

Coins are nothing but history. Comparing 1901 to 1939 is like comparing apples to oranges. After I wrote that story I ran it by one of the most respected numismatists in the world that knows much about India. I'm not going to name drop, but he mentioned how I left the story open for the reader to extract his or her information, and it's information to ponder. I also had the help of a collector's that have oceans of information, and I gave proper credit to all those that helped me write/think up the story.  I guess your 24 words for 1901, and my 4500 words for 1939 carry the weight. I am a salesman no doubt. But, I keep my morals, and those don't get sold. You can choose do whatever with yours as you please- Regards        

your words: above and below: 

Aniruddha: Hello Sanjay, we are posting our replies since you asked us , when you ask something, you should be ready to accept both positive and negative replies, please stop being hostile and stop defending each and every reply, anyway i admire the way u have marketed this coin , however i must say it isnt worth that much"

my words start with: "Coins are nothing but history.....

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

August 31, 2012 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kidromeo
Site Owner

Everyone please conform to the forum's code of conduct. We are here to learn and debate and not to argue or belittle each other :)

--
"Coin collecting is the only hobby in the world that you can
spend all the money in the world and still have some left over" 
August 31, 2012 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nakul
Limited Member

Hiii all, this hot debat is enough now. please bring end to it now. I m totally new in coil collection  and dont know anything about it. But i m interested to learn it. I am sorry if i have hurt any of u by my very less guess. Hope u will understand me.

September 1, 2012 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nakul
Limited Member

cranko at August 30, 2012 at 4:28 PM

all the words are there for everyone to read forever, and i will leave you with yours: 

my guess $10K to $12K

Dear Mr. Gandhi, I hope "you don't know how to communicate in any languge" sentence is not for me. Because I have never told that "but i think sanjay expect it to be around $50K or more..."

September 1, 2012 at 5:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

cranko
Limited Member

nakul at September 1, 2012 at 5:37 AM

cranko at August 30, 2012 at 4:28 PM

my guess $10K to $12K

Dear Mr. Gandhi, I hope "you don't know how to communicate in any languge" sentence is not for me. Because I have never told that "but i think sanjay expect it to be around $50K or more..."

Nakul Sir, 

It's not. It's your buddy. You never typed any of the above. It's all a big misunderstanding, and then all the ugliness arrises. Read all the posts to get a better picture. Thanks- 

--

Sanjay C. Gandhi

September 1, 2012 at 8:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.