India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Republic Of India > Fake Indira Gandhi coin

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

Dear Members,

my topic is related to the fake indira gandhi coin. however we think it is fake but these coins are made for some religious purpose.

But my main issue is that should i purchase these coins.

and if yes, then what should it be valued.

please give your valuable comments

I will be very thankful to you

--

Vivek Rohilla

August 15, 2012 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

A fake coin is just a piece of metal, an actual coin is a piece of history :) , even if u buy a fake coin make sure u pay only for the metals worth.

August 16, 2012 at 12:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Navonil Mukherjee

people do not make fake new coins as they are hard to make and worth less value so fake new coins are somewhat rear. 

If you want to collect fake coins you can collect them...but if you want to buy them ...as Aniruddha said they worth only by there metal value...

BTW ppl frequently make fake of old and ancient coins as they are easy to make and more valuable if you can sell...

August 16, 2012 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

Thank You very much Aniruddha n Navonil for your valuable suggestion on this topic. but if some old coins are avalilable for  sale then how can I judge them whether they are original or fake. reason some of the coins are in such a conditions that you can see the dipiction clearly but other then nothing is clear. secondly information on these coins are not available. so plz guide me

--

Vivek Rohilla

August 16, 2012 at 2:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

Simple, know the features of coin u are buying(mintage years, designs etc), this info can be found by going through Krause catalog or some blogs,  if u are buying really old coins with faded designs its always a risk, just make sure that you have the contact details of the dealer and you can get back to him !!

August 16, 2012 at 3:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

thanks, i have certain quieries regarding this. but i my quiry is that how to insert the image on this site. i find url option but images are in my pc. please tell me how to insert the pictures.

thanks

--

Vivek Rohilla

August 16, 2012 at 7:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

Upload ur pics In some Image sharing sites like tinypic or www.imageshack.com after uploading ull get a direct link, give that link as url.

August 17, 2012 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrPRBPrasad

Only gradually one can gain expertise in judging a coin's originality.There is no scope of fake coin for coin collectors.Nerby friends only can be of help.

September 6, 2012 at 8:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

Thank You Sir

--

Vivek Rohilla

September 7, 2012 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.