India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Republic Of India > booking of Rs 1000 coin

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

Hi friends,

I have booked by coin on 25-aug-2012 through online payment. but i don't received confirmation mail from mumbai mint  like the last time (civil aviation and indian medical)i got the confirmation mail within 3 days. 

what should i do now.

and Please book your coin as the last date is 31-aug-2012. so be in hurry to book your Rs 1000 coin which would be very unique in itself.

thanks

--

Vivek Rohilla

August 30, 2012 at 12:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

Hello Vivek, i booked two coins, first one sometime in july, got the confirmation after 15 days, ive booked second one on august 24, even i havent received the confirmation, going by the earlier time taken, we can expect the confirmation in 15-20 days.

August 30, 2012 at 1:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

Hi, Aniruddha, I called yesterday in Mumbai Mint and they said that whole staff of certain department was on training thats why this delay is happening. and assured that within one weak everyone  will get confirmation mail.

so hope that within one weak we will get confirmation mail

thanks

--

Vivek Rohilla

August 31, 2012 at 12:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

Hello Vivek, did u receive confirmation for the coin u booked at end of august? i too booked my coin sometime earlier than that but havent received confirmation yet.

September 14, 2012 at 2:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chandra Duddukuri

Aniruddha/Vivek

Be patient to receive the confirmation email.

My Order Date:- 23/07/2012

Order Confirm Date:- 28/08/2012

For Rs 1000/- coin they got a lot of bookings. so processing the confirmation, it is taking more time.

The booking is still open...........;(

--
-Chandra
September 14, 2012 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nakul
Limited Member

my order date 20 aug and order confirm date is 13 sep

September 14, 2012 at 9:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

Hi Friends,

Please to informe you that i got my confirmation mail today. and expected that within week everyone would get their confirmation mail.

thanks

--

Vivek Rohilla

September 15, 2012 at 2:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

Mumbai mint is also turning out to be pathetic, My coin booking data: 17/08/2012 booking confirmation date 04/10/2012, 45 days to just confirm booking, i dont know how long i will have to wait to get the coins :(  :( , i hope they wont ask us to shell out some extra money due to increase in price of silver!!!

October 4, 2012 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

HI, Aniruddha,

As the time is to accepting the fast and latest technology. and mint is a institution where an ordinary person think that they are more fast, reliable, technology friendly and honest. but as i booked 4 coins with mumbai mint. A kind of feeling is creeping in my mind is that the behave of mint is not so responsible as an institution expected to be.

In this case mint at least can do that it should intimate us the expected month by which we can get our coin and there should be a helpline which can tell us that up to which series coins are already send.

second thing regarding price, mints are not selling the coins for social cause. being a profit making company they keep themselves safe in every situation so that they indulge the clause of increasing price. but for a normal volatile of silver price in the market they calculate the price including that volatile so that in future mint can save its skin from awkward situation. that's why mint is charging Rs 4875/- for a single set. even you can see the price of previous coins and latest price. there is huge increase in the price for the same specification of coin.

so in my opinion we need not to worry regarding the increase in the price.

--

Vivek Rohilla

October 5, 2012 at 1:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vijay
Limited Member
Dont worry regarding confirmation of coins from mumbai mint.They are atleast sending the confirmation.whereas kolkatta mint didnt send any confirmation. As far as silver price is concern the price they as charging already incorporated the premium.if you cal. the metal price it is not more than 50% of price.that means they have sufficient margin of safety
October 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Anil G
Limited Member

Hi, Aniruddha & Vivek,

Have you received your coin set from Mumbai mint?. People are selling it on e-bay that means Mumbai has shipped some of the coins, I have still not received this coin set. I had booked it on 5th July.

January 8, 2013 at 8:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

No,

I have yet to receive the coin.

--

Vivek Rohilla

January 26, 2013 at 4:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nakul
Limited Member

hi, i have booked online on 20 aug, booking ref is @23400, yet not received.

January 26, 2013 at 4:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashish
Limited Member

Dear All, Today i have received my Rs. 1,000/- coin Booked from Mumbai mint. Hope you all will recieve it soon!!! It is wonderful :)

Cheers!!!

January 29, 2013 at 3:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nakul
Limited Member

@ Ashish, kindly provide ur booking ref. no.

January 29, 2013 at 9:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashish
Limited Member

Dear Nakul,

I made the booking for the Proof set(1000 YEARS OF BRIHADEESWARAR TEMPLE, THANJAVUR)and my order no. was 20120705-16459 on Order Date:- 05/07/2012

Rgds

Ashish Shahi

January 30, 2013 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nakul
Limited Member

Thanks for info Ashish.

January 30, 2013 at 9:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

I am still waiting for my coin and i am expecting that it would take at leat 1 more month to reach me as my booking order no is        20120825-24159.

let's see what the time has taken by mint.

--

Vivek Rohilla

February 19, 2013 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.