India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > What's It Worth > Value of Indian Coins

aussiesilver
Limited Member

Hello,this is my first post and i have only had a very small look over your site,i have many coins from India and was wondering what is the best way to determine prices,apart from ebay is there a site in India that can give up to date pricing. First coin that comes to mind would be a 1881 1/4 Rupee in Uncirculated condition,i have seen none finer and am finding it hard to see the true value,best regards neal Aussiesilver

--
December 29, 2012 at 6:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rakesh
Limited Member
I am also new this forum & looking as to how i can get value of my collection. But how to uplod photos on this forum to enable to view by the sr. Members do nit know.
January 19, 2013 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

there is something called as krause catalog of coins, the catalog covers almost all indian, british indian coins, world coins it specifies the value for coins in different conditions like UNC, Proof, Fine, Xf etc, mintage their features. you can buy it from amazon.com or else where.

January 19, 2013 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rajendra Rajani,

aussiesilver at December 29, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Hello,this is my first post and i have only had a very small look over your site,i have many coins from India and was wondering what is the best way to determine prices,apart from ebay is there a site in India that can give up to date pricing. First coin that comes to mind would be a 1881 1/4 Rupee in Uncirculated condition,i have seen none finer and am finding it hard to see the true value,best regards neal Aussiesilver

Hello,

1881 silver 1/4 Rupee is very hard to get. UNC coin still harder to find. I've seen XF condition coin sold at about Rs.3000/- Apart from Ebay, thereis one more site http://livejjauction.com/ which sells some rare coins. And if you want a direct contact who has a huge collection of British India silvers, then you may want to contact ebay shop maajisworld. The coins are not listed but he may list on special requests.

February 8, 2013 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rajat
Limited Member

Rajendra Rajani, at February 8, 2013 at 1:03 AM

aussiesilver at December 29, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Hello,

1881 silver 1/4 Rupee is very hard to get. UNC coin still harder to find. I've seen XF condition coin sold at about Rs.3000/- Apart from Ebay, thereis one more site http://livejjauction.com/ which sells some rare coins. And if you want a direct contact who has a huge collection of British India silvers, then you may want to contact ebay shop maajisworld. The coins are not listed but he may list on special requests.

WHAT IS THE CURRENT PRICE OF SOME UNC COIN SETS LIKE 37 PARLIAMENTARY CONFARENCE , TOURISM YEAR ,BR AMBEDKAR & QUIT INDIA INDIA MOVEMENT ? PLEASE IF ANY BODY KNOW......

February 10, 2013 at 4:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.