India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Republic Of India > NEW Coin Realease

Shweta
Limited Member
Hi, I want to know if there is any news or release of a circulatory new coin or non-circulatory (commerative) coins, recently. Regards Shweta Prabhu
January 3, 2013 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrPRBPrasad

Not now.You can visit-india government mint site and find if there is any advertisement or not.Thanks

January 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vamsee
Limited Member

I have checked and couldnt find any new posts regarding the new release of Coins.

January 4, 2013 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member
HI, You need not to worry. if you want to purchase the existing series of coins you may go to ebay and if you are looking for the new coin then this year is going to be the bright year for your collection rs 150 coin of motilal nehru and kuka movement rs 60 coin of kolkota mint are yet to release. if you are in touch of icn then you will be updated. and you can see the advertisement in different news papers regarding the sale of coins. you can purchase some coins then mumbai mint is selling through counter. but i am not so sure that this scheme is still in continuation. you can call to mint. have a nice day
--

Vivek Rohilla

January 4, 2013 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vamsee
Limited Member

I have received my 1000rs coin today 

February 5, 2013 at 7:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rajendra Rajani,

@Shweta & @Vamsee There are 11 items open for booking at Hyderabad Mint. http://igmhyderabad.spmcil.com/spmcil/Interface/purchaseproducts.aspx

February 7, 2013 at 5:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.