India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussions > which is the best investment.

kb9851
Limited Member

Hey there guys

I am a confused but to buy as an investment. 

1) British India coin

2) laxmi coin

3) bullion

Thanks

January 17, 2013 at 5:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rajendra Rajani,

One of the best idea would be to invest in Proof/UNC sets. The sets bought directly from mint booking yields good returns. Also buying from direct sellers (better to avoid buying from Ebay) get at the lowest possible rate.

February 8, 2013 at 12:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrPRBPrasad

My opinion will be British India coin provided you get that  in original minting- many fake coins are with collectors & market & at resonable price ,which is again very very variable

May 12, 2013 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Navonil Mukherjee

I agree with Rajendra, proof/Unc coins directly bought from mint is best for investment purpos. If you want to buy coin only for investment, don't buy any thing else other than Proof/Unc sets directly from mint.

safe investments like fixed deposits or little risky investments like mutual funds give you more return than common British India coins or other common Indian coins.

Rear coins like 1939 silver 1 rupee give you good return if you get them very cheap. If you buy rear coins in current market price from some auction house or ebay, you will get very low return.

For investment in bullion, it absolutly depends, now price of gold is less so you can expect decent return, but if you bought gold few monthes back you see a steep decline in price and you sure would panic. Remember-- more Indian econmy sucks , you can profit more from bullions.

and I have no idea what Laxmi coin is

--

http://mycoinsnavonil.blogspot.in/

http://navonilphillumeny.blogspot.in/

May 13, 2013 at 7:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Patrika
Limited Member

I am compeletely agree with Rajendra R comment and it is very good investment.

July 31, 2013 at 2:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.