India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Republic Of India > new coins released by hydrabad - after online booking

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

Hi, Friends

I booked by coin (rs 75 coin) three days ago and got the payment recipt from the bank. but from mint side I have not got nothing. should i wait or make a call. becoz  in mumbai mint they reply within 2-3 days and it was nice.

so please suggest as i am booking coins from hydrabad mint and i dont know the procedure of this mint of booking the coins.

have a nice day to all of you

--

Vivek Rohilla

February 15, 2013 at 10:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nishant gupta

Hello

Hyderabad mint has started taking bookings for new coin sets.  here is the list of coins at offer:

C.Subramaniam Birth Centenary - 2010 A set of Two coins (Rs.100-QA& Rs.5-Nickel-Brass) (Available for booking)

100 Years of Civil Aviation of India-2011 A set of Two coins (Rs.100-QA& Rs.5-Nickel-Brass) (Available for booking)

100 Years Of Civil Aviation Of India-2011(Rs.5)(Nickel-Brass) (Available for booking)

150 years of Comptroller & Auditor General of India (Rs.5) (Available for booking)

100 Years Of Indian Council Of Medical Research(ICMR)-2011(Rs.5)(Nickel Brass) (Available for booking)

100 Years of Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR)-2011(Rs.100-QA& Rs.5-Nickel-Brass) (Available for booking)

Platinum Jubilee of Reserve Bank of India 1935-2010 (Rs.10)(Bi-metallic) (Available for booking)

Platinum Jubilee of Reserve Bank of India 1935-2010 (Rs.5)(Nickel-Brass) (Available for booking)

Platinum Jubilee of Reserve Bank of India 1935-2010 (Rs.2)(FSS) (Available for booking)

Platinum Jubilee of Reserve Bank of India 1935-2010 (Re.1)(FSS) (Available for booking)

Platinum Jubilee of Reserve Bank of India 1935-2010 A set of Two coins (Rs.75-QA & Rs.10-Bi-metallic) (Available for booking)

http://igmhyderabad.spmcil.com/SPMCIL/Interface/SellableProducts.aspx

Regards

--

Nishant Gupta

February 18, 2013 at 4:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ravi
Limited Member

Vivek Rohilla at February 15, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Hi, Friends

I booked by coin (rs 75 coin) three days ago and got the payment recipt from the bank. but from mint side I have not got nothing. should i wait or make a call. becoz  in mumbai mint they reply within 2-3 days and it was nice.

so please suggest as i am booking coins from hydrabad mint and i dont know the procedure of this mint of booking the coins.

have a nice day to all of you

see the status TRANSACTION SUCCESS and ORDER number will be there.. after you logged in..ORD416416... u wil get coin surely.. if it is TRANSACTION SUCCESS

February 19, 2013 at 12:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

Thanks a lot, Ravi

I got my order recipt

thanks

--

Vivek Rohilla

February 19, 2013 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.