India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Republic Of India > certain points to discuss

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

Hi friends,

I have certain points to discuss to all the members of INC. And I need serious views on this matter becoz these points are related to each other.

1.   To make a sms group through INC site. so that whatever type of coins are released in market we can update everyone even he is not able to log in the site due to lack of time.

2.   To enhance the cooperation between the members regarding some personal coin enquiry over phone.

3.   This point is most important point for every member. As we people belong to different parts of country so it is not easy to eccess the mint or shops for coins. so if it is near to someone then on the behalf of needy member one can purchase the coin like mumbai mint was selling the coins over counter but lots of member were not in position to access this facility due to distance from this city.  so we can understand the feeling of each other regarding coin collection. so we help the members to make collection vast. and it helps in making strong group.

4.    and if you are in position to provide the coins then make bargain to provide the coin to the member at the least price.

these are certain points to disscuss. one can add the points if he thinks that point suits the whole group

thanks

your friend

Vivek Rohilla

--

Vivek Rohilla

February 20, 2013 at 2:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nakul
Limited Member

Vivek Rohilla at February 20, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Hi friends,

I have certain points to discuss to all the members of INC. And I need serious views on this matter becoz these points are related to each other.

1.   To make a sms group through INC site. so that whatever type of coins are released in market we can update everyone even he is not able to log in the site due to lack of time.

2.   To enhance the cooperation between the members regarding some personal coin enquiry over phone.

3.   This point is most important point for every member. As we people belong to different parts of country so it is not easy to eccess the mint or shops for coins. so if it is near to someone then on the behalf of needy member one can purchase the coin like mumbai mint was selling the coins over counter but lots of member were not in position to access this facility due to distance from this city.  so we can understand the feeling of each other regarding coin collection. so we help the members to make collection vast. and it helps in making strong group.

4.    and if you are in position to provide the coins then make bargain to provide the coin to the member at the least price.

these are certain points to disscuss. one can add the points if he thinks that point suits the whole group

thanks

your friend

Vivek Rohilla

I am agree with good suggestions of Mr. Vivek, Rony your views / comments pls.

February 20, 2013 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gopal Kannappan

Very good suggestion, I am worried only about logistics issue, but sure that we can come over it.

--

regards

Gopal. K

February 20, 2013 at 11:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

I think logistic issues are not so big reason that even on ebay all the things are despatched through speed or registered post so it creates the responsibility over the department. but in case the coins are valuable or dearer then one can get insured speed post.

so it is not the issue. but the issue is how we can help each other

and thanks Gopal for the valuable view.

thanks

--

Vivek Rohilla

February 21, 2013 at 2:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nakul
Limited Member

Dear Vivekji, to start with, i think some voluntiers from each major state / city  should come forward n start collecting data of interested members.

--
February 21, 2013 at 8:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

Hello Nakul,

You are right that volunteers should come forward but I think we have lots of this kind of person on this site. only the thing one to take initiative and  need to trust each other and instead of saying "I HAVE THAT COIN". We should make up our mind that "HOW I CAN HELP YOU FOR THIS PARTICULAR TYPE OF COIN".

And Nakul I appreciate you that the idea of volunteers is the basic and fruitful idea you have given.

lets see how many of us are ready to help each other

thanks

--

Vivek Rohilla

February 21, 2013 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

Really great Idea, that will help us get coins early,I can volunteer from Bangalore city, But one more problem is volunteers cant entertain requests from everyone, else there will be too many requests for those in Mumbai/Kolkota, it should also be mutually beneficial may be monetarily(we can decide on a fixed price that covers commutation of volunteer and a little more),else volunteers will lose interest.

February 22, 2013 at 3:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sooryanarayana P S.
Limited Member

Hai,

Your ideas are very good. But difficult to implement the third point.

-SN Bhat.

February 22, 2013 at 4:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rajat
Limited Member

Sooryanarayana P S. at February 22, 2013 at 4:36 AM

Hai,

Your ideas are very good. But difficult to implement the third point.

-SN Bhat.

VIVEK IF YOUR IDEA WORK PERFECTLY THEN SO MANY DEALER GOING TO SUICIDE . .A VERY VERY  GOOD IDEA VIVEK .

February 22, 2013 at 5:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

hello friends,

thanks Annirudh, Sooryanarayan and Rajat for participating in this. I am agree with Annirudh but I think it is obivious that all the expenses will be born by the requestor. but in this point the formost and basic view is that how we decide the price of the coin.

Honestly if someone ask me that what should be the price of particular type of coin then I will say if you are exchanging or giving the coin to the coin member then it shouldn't be based on the market value. because there is no perfect market in this catagory. one  charges the price only the knowledge and need to the buyer. so we are here for the help of each other. Annirudh, your point is right upto somewhat but it must give a feeling of great satisfaction to the member(and it will give great satisfaction that one of my friend on this site help me) that a valuable coin I got through this group at par or little more value even the coin possess the high market value

secondly buyer should give the insurance that he will not sell this coin just becoz he got it least price.

Thanks again Annirudh for being first volunteer. and hope in near future we will have no. of volunteers.

Rajat, hopefully by doing so no dealer will commit suicide.

thanks friends

--

Vivek Rohilla

February 22, 2013 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

may be the buyer can pay some 400-500 extra that covers the commutation of the Volunteer and courier charges,  people are buying 1000 rupee coin on ebay for 2500-3500 more than actual price of coin at MumbaiMint, shelling out some 400 is nothing when compared to that.

February 23, 2013 at 4:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

Well Annirudh, it is fine to sell the coin with premium of rs 400-500. but my main view is not to make profit. because lots of coin in copper and other fss are not equally distributed in through out country and these coins in certain part of the counrty can get easily. so we can provide them to the other country. some members do not know from where they can get the coins/notes.

only to help each other I put my view.

And I will happy if the members would take it as a responsibilty not just thinking that "who cares about the other because I have the coin for my sake"

--

Vivek Rohilla

February 23, 2013 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nakul
Limited Member

A very good initiatives from Vivek ji, n positive interest shown by some ICN members. At this time let do not think about problem we may face, but lets join hands n make a good group who are ready to help each other and share ideas. Once we decide on road map on how to go ahead, we will have to discuss problems we may face n how to overcome them. I am ready to b volunteer for ahmedabad ( though i m new in coin collection, i will give my 100 %). Thanks.

--
February 24, 2013 at 4:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

Hello Nakul, as the member will show their interest then we can make some disscussion with Rony and can take the inititative step in this context. As you are in Ahmedabad, it means you belong to the area from where everybody expectes coin more so you are going to take a huge responsibility for the group. that is really the instinct of helping each other we need.

Lets see how many members are intersted in that kind of activity. after that we can think about the formation of whole steps of activities

thanks to all of you

vivek

--

Vivek Rohilla

February 24, 2013 at 8:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

I agree with you, it should not be for profit, but places are too far in metros so even if u go by autorickshaw itllb around 200-300 overall. Anyway lets get this thing started, all those things are  between buyer and volunteer.

February 25, 2013 at 4:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

nihar mohanty
Limited Member

good sugestions. but we have to ponder over the reasons as to why Rony has not thought over the matter or discouraged the issue altogether.

He should come out with his logic. or we can have a link under this portal for management of these activities.

--
February 25, 2013 at 4:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek Rohilla
Limited Member

I understand Annirudh that every collector wants some premium for the collection of such valuable coins and the time value he used to keep the coin for a long time. but it should be reasonable.

and Mr. Mohanty there may be some hurdles or constraints may be Rony is feeling. but it depends upon him and we can request/suggest him for this activity.

in my opinion every collector must understand others feeling. just i want to say.

--

Vivek Rohilla

February 26, 2013 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ravi
Limited Member

Aniruddha at February 25, 2013 at 4:17 AM

I agree with you, it should not be for profit, but places are too far in metros so even if u go by autorickshaw itllb around 200-300 overall. Anyway lets get this thing started, all those things are  between buyer and volunteer.

Hi aniruda,i stay in bangalore, i need tilak,tagore,teresa sets.if any one has it, i am willing to buy with premium of 400 extra..

February 26, 2013 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

i think u misunderstood the topic being discussed here, if anyone already knows a seller and is not staying in the city  where seller resides, a volunteer who stays in the same city as seller can help  him in buying the coin from seller, for that the premium is 400 extra  :D , as for ur request place it in buy/sell section anyone willing to sell will reply to u.

February 27, 2013 at 1:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.