India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Republic Of India > Swami Vivekananda , 60 Yrs Kolkatta Mint, Sant Tukaram, Lalbahur Shastri & De. Shyama Prasad Coin Booking Starting from 1st April 2013 - Kolkatta Mint

Ravi
Limited Member

DC at July 24, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Yesterday i have recieved from Swami Vivekananda- 2 coin Proof set (Rs. 150 and 5) - order no. ORD318122 through bluedart. I guess they have despatch kolkata mint and Swami Vivekananda coins only.

Anyone else received any other set?

Thanks

DC

Hi DC,

Yes you are right But i didnt get kolkata mint 318212. i got only vivekananda . Any sugestiosn

July 24, 2013 at 4:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DC
Limited Member

Ravi,

They are sending both the coins separetely. I had a gap of more than 45 days between both the coins. So my suggestion will be to wait and the coins will come,

Thanks

DC

July 24, 2013 at 5:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ravi
Limited Member

DC at July 24, 2013 at 5:08 AM

Ravi,

They are sending both the coins separetely. I had a gap of more than 45 days between both the coins. So my suggestion will be to wait and the coins will come,

Thanks

DC

Yes. But First i have to get Kolkata mint coin right .. but i got vivekananda..

July 24, 2013 at 5:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DC
Limited Member

Ravi at July 24, 2013 at 5:46 AM

DC at July 24, 2013 at 5:08 AM

Ravi,

Thanks

DC

Yes. But First i have to get Kolkata mint coin right .. but i got vivekananda..

i think then youtrying contacting kolkatta mint to get the real status...

Thanks 

DC

July 25, 2013 at 6:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ravi
Limited Member

Hi DC,

Can you provide me contact details of KOLKATA MINT

July 25, 2013 at 7:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rajat
Limited Member

Ravi at July 25, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Hi DC,

Can you provide me contact details of KOLKATA MINT

kol mint no -033-2401- 0553 ,033-2401-4132 ,033-2868-3889 .

July 27, 2013 at 4:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

poonam
Limited Member

received Swami Vivekananda coin set (ord no - 324542) via blue dart, very dissapointed proof set  has smudges and scratch marks 

August 31, 2013 at 7:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vivek
Limited Member

I also got only Swami Vivekanand. I had applied online on 29th May 324075. Sant Tukaram and SPM I have not yet received.

Vivek

September 1, 2013 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C Jogani

YET AWAITING FOR THE DELIVERY OF LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI ( PROOF ) SET, DR. SHYAMA PRASAD ( PROOF ) SET, & SANT TUKARAM ( PROOF ) SET.. ANY IDEA ABOUT THE DELIVERY STATUS.. I HAD PLACED ORDER ONLINE DATED ON 2ND APRIL 2013..

September 3, 2013 at 2:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chandra Duddukuri

Received the Vivekanda Coin Last week
I am feeling this is the Worst Design and Worst Proof Coin i had in my Collection.

There are scratches on the coin and they are calling it as Proof Set.

The newly issued curcullation coins will have less scratches thatn this proof coin........ :(

--
-Chandra
September 10, 2013 at 5:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ravi
Limited Member

Chandra Duddukuri at September 10, 2013 at 5:09 AM

Received the Vivekanda Coin Last week
I am feeling this is the Worst Design and Worst Proof Coin i had in my Collection.

There are scratches on the coin and they are calling it as Proof Set.

The newly issued curcullation coins will have less scratches thatn this proof coin........ :(

I didnt get my Kolkata mint coin.. but i got vivekananda coin..what should i do

September 11, 2013 at 5:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Thulasikdas
Limited Member

i had booked Swami Vivekananda, 60 years of India govt. Mint, Kolkata and Sant Tukaram proof set coins. i had send seperate DD for each coin sets on 20th may through register post, so far i didnt receive any coin sets. can any one help me

September 11, 2013 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C Jogani

YET AWAITING FOR THE DELIVERY OF LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI ( PROOF ) SET, DR. SHYAMA PRASAD ( PROOF ) SET, & SANT TUKARAM ( PROOF ) SET.. ANY IDEA ABOUT THE DELIVERY STATUS.. I HAD PLACED ORDER ONLINE DATED ON 2ND APRIL 2013..

September 20, 2013 at 3:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shivaprakash KB

I had booked the coin sets through DD on 23rd May. So far i haven't received any coin set. Can anyone share if they have received any coin set booked through DD. Mailed to calmint and there is no response so far.

October 29, 2013 at 7:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Acu Hr.Rameez
Limited Member

Even i have not received the Swami Vivekananda coin set. I contacted the mint thro mail they told that my sets will be despatched thro India post by still i haven't received.. my order number is ORD324910. 

November 1, 2013 at 8:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

sreekanthwarrier
Limited Member

I have booked 3 sets of coins from kolkatta mint (Swami Vivekananda , 60 Yrs Kolkatta Mint, Sant Tukaram). i have not received that yet. is it coming through india post or courier.some of my friends got it via courier. i tried calling the number given in the mint site but no response and even mails are bouncing back.

can anyone tell me why its getting late? my order number is 322500.

sreekanth

November 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MANOJ
Limited Member

sreekanthwarrier at November 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I have booked 3 sets of coins from kolkatta mint (Swami Vivekananda , 60 Yrs Kolkatta Mint, Sant Tukaram). i have not received that yet. is it coming through india post or courier.some of my friends got it via courier. i tried calling the number given in the mint site but no response and even mails are bouncing back.

sreekanth

I have also booked the Swami Vivekanda, 60 Yrs. Kolkatta Mint, Sant tukaram, Lal Bahadur shastri and Dr. Shyama Pd. Mukherjee on 26 May

2013 through online and my booking no. is ORD323634. I sent number of mails to Kolkatta Mint and on 18 October 2013 Mr. Ritesh Pal

Officer (Marketing) of Kolkatta Mint finally replied and informed me that "Due to non availability of Blue Dart's (regarding coins) services at your

destination the booked coins will be dispatched through India Post". However, till date I have also not received any of the coin sets booked by

me . I am residing in Delhi and it is very surprising that Blue Darts has no service in this respect at Delhi.

Manoj Gupta

November 26, 2013 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aashish sood
Limited Member

MANOJ at November 26, 2013 at 2:16 PM

sreekanthwarrier at November 25, 2013 at 10:30 PM

sreekanth

I have also booked the Swami Vivekanda, 60 Yrs. Kolkatta Mint, Sant tukaram, Lal Bahadur shastri and Dr. Shyama Pd. Mukherjee on 26 May

2013 through online and my booking no. is ORD323634. I sent number of mails to Kolkatta Mint and on 18 October 2013 Mr. Ritesh Pal

Officer (Marketing) of Kolkatta Mint finally replied and informed me that "Due to non availability of Blue Dart's (regarding coins) services at your

destination the booked coins will be dispatched through India Post". However, till date I have also not received any of the coin sets booked by

me . I am residing in Delhi and it is very surprising that Blue Darts has no service in this respect at Delhi.

Manoj Gupta

What mail ID did you send your mails to?

I have booked for DR. SHYAMA PRASAD MOOKERJEE-CENTENARY proof set and 60 YEARS OF INDIA GOVT. MINT KOLKATA (1952-2012) 2 Coins Set of 60/- & 5/- proof set through order number ORD318832 on 4th April 2013.

I had also booked SANT TUKARAM proof set through order number ORD322621 on 17th May 2013.

I paid online and amount was appropriately deducted. I had also booked Vivekanand with shyama prasad but got that over 2 months back already!

I am not able to find whom to contact with regards to this.

November 29, 2013 at 3:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MANOJ
Limited Member

email address is        [email protected]

Manoj Gupta

November 29, 2013 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C Jogani

I had booked Four Coin Sets through Online Booking on Dated 2nd April 2013 / Order No :- ORD318442

1) 60 Yrs of India Min 1 Coin Set (60) Proof

2) Lal Bahdur Shastri Birth Cenetrary ( 1904-2004 ) Proof

3) Dr. Shyama Prasad Mookerjee Centenary Proof

4) Sant Tukaram Proof

Out of the above mentioned booking I have received ONLY 60 Yrs of India Min 1 Coin Set (60) Proof on dated 8th June 13.

Rest all 3 Sets 1) Lal Bahdur Shastri Birth Cenetrary ( 1904-2004 ) Proof , 2) Dr. Shyama Prasad Mookerjee Centenary Proof, 3) Sant Tukaram Proof Sets are Pending.

I am awaiting for the other pending coins, i have mailed and called several times, but they failed to reply back.

December 2, 2013 at 5:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.