India Coin News

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Republic Of India > Where Can I Buy Them ?

falcon
Limited Member

Dear Friends,

Can anyone tell me the place or dealer or website where I can buy Republic Of India Coins and Brtish India Coins (Genuine) in very cheap rate?

I lived in Kolkata. But i realized, it's very hard to find genuine old indian coins. 8)

Thank You in Advance!

June 11, 2013 at 5:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aniruddha

http://www.indiancurrencies.com/ this is one site from which u can buy genuine coins of India, but its little expensive.

What i do is Acquaint myself with features of coin, then i set out to buy from coin exhibitions/ roadside sellers, finally it comes to u to identify the genuiness of coin, ofcourse coin exhibitions are trustworthy but they are usually expensive!!!

June 12, 2013 at 12:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

falcon
Limited Member

I dont think so that i can get genuine coin from any roadside shop. :( Yes exhibitions r the right place but expensive. Any1 else have any idea about the site or dealer whr i can get cheap and genuine coins ....

Anyways thanks Aniruddha and all.

June 12, 2013 at 2:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DrPRBPrasad

It is just chance.you have to watch -bidding & buy it now on ebay, quikr, face book & decide according to price, condition & your fund.I am yet to find a genuine seller. Seller howsoever known or close wants to extact more & after some time one feels being cheated as he gets quote at lower rate somewhere else.Genuine/ standard price is always high & few collectors can only afford.Recently I found face book as a better site.Road side sellers requires good bargaining .

June 12, 2013 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ASh
Limited Member
you can find them in olx.com
August 6, 2013 at 12:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swathish
Limited Member

Hello DrPRBPrasad , Can you pls post us the facebook community's link here.

August 12, 2013 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.